Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lady Gaga

9 months old and already has suitors!

Yesterday Miss Lila had a visit from a younger boy--Sawyer Rachavong!

Both of them were actually awake this time and had so much fun playing together.

At first they played coy and just made eyes at each other from across the room...


then they moved in a little closer...



and that's when Lila started patting Sawyer like he was a cat! She would pat him on the head and he would just grin. Then she got a little too excited and grabbed a whole handful of hair...



which is when he decided to make his escape! I think she came on a little too strong. Afterall, it was only their third date! I've got some work to do. We will focus on flirting without inflicting bodily harm! Let's hope Sawyer asks her out for another date so that I can see if my training has worked.



No comments:

Blog Archive