Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year

What better way to start 2011 than with some good ol' fashioned fun? These two cousins know how to do it up right.

I think it's safe to say that the trampoline is a fan favorite!

They LOVE it.

After all that jumping, these kids worked up quite an appetite.
(Great blackmail pic of J for his teenage years!)


So we got out our trusty recipe book and whipped up some delicious Taco Soup. Yum. So glad I had two willing helpers. Now if I could just get them to eat soup we'd be in business. Until then, a dinner of instant mac and cheese, applesauce and cornbread will work just fine. Once I coaxed them into eating a few beans out of the soup they actually had all four food groups:)

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, trampolines are SOOO fun!
Yay for them!!!!

Blog Archive