Thursday, January 13, 2011
Happy 39!
My mom's birthday was yesterday and the whole fam had fun celebrating with her. We began on Tuesday by baking her a cake. Madison came over while J was gone and helped me bake the Chocolate Coke Cake.
Jackson got home that afternoon and helped make the icing and decorate it with me. When I asked him how old Gigi was going to be he replied, "I think she's gonna be 39." So 39 it was!
This was the first time just us girls baked a cake together and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it...
especially when I let Miss M lick the batter! I must confess, it's my favorite part, too.
Mom's birthday began with a surprise dinner at Matt's Rancho Martinez. Her dearest friends came to celebrate with her...some of them even helped blow out her candles:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment