Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF

I confess, I love Fridays. I really don't know why, especially since I don't go to work anymore, but there's just something about Friday afternoon that makes me smile. Since it was a little too chilly for the kids to play outside today, we found fun indoor activities that they enjoyed.

It's amazing how watercolor painting can get these two monkeys to sit still for a very long time!


They were hard at work creating some Handy Manny Masterpieces!

While the big kids were busy painting, this little girl was busy practicing how to stand on her own.


"Look, mom!"



She can stand on her own for about 2 seconds and then falls forward with a big ol' grin on her face.


Apparantly standing by herself is much more fun than holding hands with her mama and brother.


So glad that sweet girl decided to quickly turn that frown upside down:)
Happy Friday, everyone!


No comments:

Blog Archive