Monday, January 17, 2011
On the move
Today we got back into our normal routine. Since it was MLK day, Jackson didn't have school. I gotta admit, it was nice not having to rush around like a crazy lady all morning all for the sake of getting him to school on time. I have no idea what I'll do when he starts Kindergarten and has to be there earlier! We picked up the house (well, as much as can be done with three kids under 4!), did some laundry (the two older ones even helped move clothes from the washer to the dryer), and then got ready to roll to the grocery store. As we were getting ready to leave Jackson asked if he could wear his toolbelt. Even though I did not understand the reasoning behind this (I mean, is he really going to be doing construction work at Walmart?) I agreed to it.
What's a little toolbelt, really? Well, not only did the big guy put on his Handy Manny toolbelt, he stocked his jeans full of all the other supplies he owns. This kid had a saw, screw driver and one other tool in his right pocket. Then he had about 8 large nails from his workbench shoved into his left one. His pliers and hammer were attached to his toolbelt, and he also hung some other toy that makes noise to it. What a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment