Saturday, January 15, 2011

My resume

It's amazing. Since I stopped getting a paycheck and began my new job, my resume has quadrupled in size. Not only am I a wife and mother, I am also a nurse, chaffeur, teacher, referee, cook, counselor and playmate. As if that wasn't enough, I recently picked up another title...

Jumbo sized security blanket! No joke, Lila has now decided that she cannot sleep unless she is in this position.

Most kids have a small blanket or stuffed animal that brings them comfort. They hold onto this said object and it helps them go to sleep. Apparantly I am so cuddly that Lila decided to forgo the usual child blankie. Heaven help me! I love this little girl so much, but someone has got to rescue me from permanent mattress duty!


1 comment:

Vagabond Baby said...

oh, you are such a pushover ;)

Blog Archive