Thursday, December 22, 2016

Happy Birthday, Memaw!

We decided to go big for Memaw's 65th birthday this year.  
Dinner at Mi Cocina, followed by cake and presents.

The fun didn't stop there, though.

A few minutes later, we were in the Original Party Wagon and ready to look at Christmas lights in the Deerfield neighborhood!

Jared got to sit next to the birthday girl:)

Cami, Lila, Andrew, Maria and I all sat across from her.

Tristan, our trusty horse, led us through the busy streets of this Plano neighborhood.


We sang along to the Christmas Carols that were playing in our wagon and looked at all of the beautifully decorated homes.

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and Frosty the Snowman were big hits!

We got to see the Dancing Santas, too, and didn't even have to wait in the long line of cars!  Our driver simply said, "Tristan, zip," and he trotted right around all of the cars.  

I've always wanted to take a carriage ride and we finally did it!  Happy Birthday, Memaw!
I hope you had a wonderful night with the ones who love you most.  I think we may have just created a new Hays family tradition.

No comments:

Blog Archive