Monday, January 11, 2016

Sip and See for Mandy

We started things off right for 2016 with a party welcoming the newest addition to the Shubzda family.  They had their third baby a few days after Thanksgiving and everyone was overjoyed to find out it was a boy!  Mandy and Tim already have two precious girls, so they were due for a boy this time.
Lindsey and I hosted a Sip and See for everyone to come meet Baby Matthew.


We let the big girls come, too, and Lila was thrilled to see sweet baby Matthew again.

He is such a handsome little guy!

We rounded up the girls before they went wild and ran outside.  So many people think that it's only little boys who are crazy, but these girlies can be just as nutty as any boys I know!  They had a blast running and swinging and jumping outside.
Since the shower was mid-afternoon, we served fruit, hot appetizers and some yummy dips.  I simply had to find some good dessert, too, and finally succeeded with these cupcakes.  Who knew so many bakeries closed down way after the holidays?!  Not me.



Lindsey found some cute décor, too, including these signs and pretty hydrangeas.
We also decorated with framed pics of the precious newborn and a few boy onesies. 
Simple, but cute, was our goal:)
Four of the Yayas were there, including Shelley, Barb and my mom.  Matthew liked them immediately.
Our Garland roots run deep!  Mandy, Chrissie and I went to GHS, along with Taylor, who was also there.  DeLayne went to Naaman HS, and Hillary and Courtney went to Rowlett HS.  G-town!

While the big girls chatted, the little girls made time to sign Matthew's frame.  Maddie wrote, "Baby Matthew, you are such a handsome little boy."  I hope it's a treasure for years to come for Mandy and Tim.


Mandy opened her gifts and liked the black outfit I got Matthew. 
It says, "I Like Girls with Big Bows."  Perfect for him, I thought!


All the Yayas and their girls.  It's always so fun seeing this group.


Before the party was over, Lila and Madison got to hold Matthew.  Lila was in heaven.

What a great group of ladies.  We so enjoyed welcoming Baby Matthew into the crazy chaos of our group.  Love y'all, Shubzda family!



No comments:

Blog Archive