A VERY busy weekend! We had a really good, but jam-packed weekend. It started off on Saturday with going to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. It was much more than a hunt, though, and everyone had so much fun.
Jackson all dressed up. I love this outfit--he's such a little stud muffin:)
Jared's parents came to join in the fun with us. Here's all of us right before the big hunt.
Jackson working hard to get some eggs. I must say, the hunt went much faster than I anticipated. I had to basically scurry around real fast and pick up eggs to put right in front of Jackson. Otherwise, we would probably have left empty-handed. We ended up getting 7 eggs--way to go, little man!
Who knew that a petting zoo would also be at the Easter festival?! It was so cute--Jackson got to pet a pot belly pig, goats, a sheep, a rabbit and some precious baby ducks.
They also had pony rides!! Jackson did awesome--he rode the horse one-handed and absolutely loved it. Such the little buckaroo:)
After the hunt, lunch and a nap, we went to a birthday party for one of Jackson's friends. Happy Birthday Hunter! Here's Jackson with his dad, our friend Price, and his youngest, Teagan. Notice Jackson has a firm grip on a small vacuum cleaner. He found this in their kitchen and wouldn't turn it loose for at least half an hour!
After the birthday party, Taylor and I met up with the girls for our friend Jenny's bachelorette party. We had dinner at Mattito's and then went to the Ghost Bar. Everyone had a great time and surprisingly Taylor and I lasted until about midnight. After our crazy day, I was very impressed! The next morning, my aunt and cousin from California came over to visit--they got to meet Jackson and it was so good to get to visit for a little while. After that I hosted our high school reunion planning meeting. Needless to say, this next weekend I don't want to do anything but relax and celebrate Easter:)
1 comment:
that's so funny that he grabbed the little vacuum! i didn't even notice!
Post a Comment