Thursday, March 13, 2008
Fill the cup!
Drew Barrymore was on Oprah the other day and donated $1 million to the World Food Program. She is supporting them in their Fill the Cup campaign and spoke so highly of this organization that I decided to check it out for myself. I looked at their website and am very impressed. It only takes $15 to feed 10 children for a week! Isn't that AMAZING? A big reason this campaign really spoke to my heart was the fact that it is helping children. Now that I have a child of my own, I am especially gripped by things that affect little ones. We are all so fortunate that we don't have to ever think about going hungry or missing a meal. I hope that you will at least go to the website, http://www.wfp.org/, read what they are all about and hopefully decide to donate as well. Please pass along this information to everyone you know. Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment