Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hooray for Spring!

Oh how I love daylight savings time and weather in the 70s. It seriously puts me in such a good mood. I have no idea how it being lighter for longer in the evenings makes such a difference, but it really does. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that since it's been really nice outside and is still light, I can take Jackson for a walk or to the park in the evenings. It sure helps pass the time until Jared comes home. We went to Brekenridge Park yesterday afternoon with some friends. We stayed for a little over an hour--it was so nice! Jackson had fun on the swing and enjoyed playing with his friend Sasha's toy shovel. I love the sunshine, especially when it's not hot enough to make you sweat:) Anyway, for all of you who are able...get outside and enjoy yourself. If you live around here, give us a call. Jackson and I are always up for some outdoor fun. We're off to The Little Gym now for our weekly class.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the time change too! Makes you feel like you actually have an "evening" when it is still light outside. Before it seemed almost like you needed to go to bed right after dinner! :)

Blog Archive