Jared was drinking a beer the other night and Jackson decided he wanted in on some of the action. Jackson has ALWAYS been fascinated by any kind of bottle or can. By fascinated, I mean he goes crazy if you don't let him hold it the instant he notices it. If I am checking out at the grocery store and the clerk hands me a Red Bull, he absolutely MUST get to hold it. He holds it while we leave the store, as he gets buckled into his car seat and all the way home. If I dare take it away, my sweet little boy turns into a crazy very quickly. He loves to put the cold can on his gums--maybe after he's done teething this obsession will go away--I sure hope so! In the meantime, videos like this are hilarious. He is one funny little cat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who needs toys anymore?? All we need is some tupperware and some red bull cans and our kiddos are set! :) I'm always amazed at what entertains these little guys!
Post a Comment