Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Holiday Parties for Mamacita

 Most of December is spent shopping for presents, but every now and then I get to spice things up.
I took the girls shopping for their little cousins and Lila lobbied hard for us to get this giant stuffed animal.  We had to stay focused, though.  I really needed an ornament for that night!

I had my annual ornament exchange at Brio with Lindsey, Emily, Hayley and Taylor.  We were missing a few friends, but loved our time spent together!

A few days later, I joined some other MMS moms for a leisurely lunch at Jasper's. 
Really great food and so many laughs.

Later that same week, I went to a My Favorite Things party at Mary's house.  She made the most amazing warm roast beef sandwiches, served tamales from Lockhart BBQ, and then Lisa treated us to a fun cocktail.

I loved my time with these Hunt mamas!

The gift exchange was such a great idea, too.

Our girls are in kindergarten together, along with dance and Girl Scouts.  They are about to begin playing softball together as well.  Cami is loving her new friend and I am so thankful for mine!

No comments:

Blog Archive