Somehow December just blew right through like the wind! All of a sudden, it was Friday, December 20th. Kids had only a few short hours left of school and it was time to celebrate Shelley's birthday.
 |
| I just love this mindset for the holiday season. |
 |
| A few days prior to Christmas break, Hunt Elementary won a local contest. The prize was this festive sign in front of their school. Cami's class got to run out on pajama day and snap a cute pic. |
 |
On Friday morning, I was so happy to see Miss Cameron as I walked into her classroom. She always gives me the best and biggest hugs. |
 |
| Her class was missing 4 kiddos, but the ones who were there were so ready for their party! |
 |
| I helped get it started and led the kids in making a donut reindeer. |
 |
| Then I turned over the mic and ran down to Lila's class, across the school. |
 |
| She has really enjoyed her first semester of 4th grade and loves her math teacher, Mrs. Jeffcoat. |
 |
| It's also a huge win that she's got so many of her best girl friends in the class. |
 |
| I watched this girl get all 6 mints onto her spaghetti noodle without using her hands... |
 |
| then went back to Kinder. Cami told Ashton to have a good Christmas. (She sort of likes him, but he's all in--telling everyone that he's going to marry her!)... |
 |
| and hugged Mrs. Martinez in a BIG way! |
 |
| She just loves her sweet teacher so much. I do, too! |
 |
| I took her back to 4th grade to get Lila... |
 |
| and then we busted out of that joint! |
 |
| A couple hours later we were in at Deerfield, all bundled up for our carriage ride to look at Christmas lights. |
 |
| We even brought hot chocolate and wassail this year, to keep us nice and warm. |
 |
| We sang Christmas carols, stayed cozy under our blankets... |
 |
| and saw so many beautiful lights. |
 |
| We got to zip right around the long line of cars, too! |
 |
| Yay for a great night! |
 |
| We went to dinner to celebrate Memaw's birthday and these two little cousins did so well. |
 |
| Happy Birthday to Memaw, Happy Birthday to YOU! |
No comments:
Post a Comment