It was a beautiful, sunny Thanksgiving Day this year!
 |
I'm thankful for so many blessings, but these are some of my greatest ones. Three healthy kids and their new "baby brother" Maverick! |
 |
| I'm also thankful for my family and was so happy to be able to spend the first part of the day with my two nieces, grandmother, great aunt Ruth and great uncle Dan. |
 |
I'm grateful for my parents,as well, and loved our turkey lunch at their house. All the food was simply spectacular! And Uncle Dan's stories are always a hoot. |
 |
We are all thankful that these four turkeys are now big enough to sit at their own table. Cheers to drinking out of the nice glasses and not spilling anything! |
 |
| Lila and Jackson are thankful for their cousin and their shared love of soccer. |
 |
| Miss Lilly is thankful for her big bow and tutu...and her sweet great grandmother! |
 |
| I love these ladies! |
 |
| We finally said goodbye a few hours after lunch, then went home to prep for Thanksgiving dinner with the Hays family. |
 |
| Jackson was thankful he got to play a little football with his dad and uncles before the sun went down! |
 |
| We're all thankful that Connor joined our family this year! |
 |
| Aunt Lyndsie and Uncle Scott can always count on these two to help out. |
 |
| I'm also thankful for my mother-in-law, who has many great qualities. At the top of that list, though, is the fact that she raised an amazing man--my multi-talented husband, who loves to cook...and is good at it! |
 |
| Lyndsie's cookies are at the top of Jackson's thankful list! He ranks them up there with bacon and cheeseburgers. They really are SO good. I think they sum this day up pretty well--we are all grateful, thankful, but most of all, blessed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment