Mother's Day Agenda: Visit my mom, Baseball Tournament and Cookout
A fantastic recipe, if you ask me.
 |
| Before baseball began, I went to see my sweet Mama. I got to see another pretty little girl, too, who made me the best card. Love them. |
 |
| Even after we let her pick this pink hydrangea, she still wouldn't be in a picture with me! |
 |
| She changed her tune when we got to the ballgame, though, with the promise of buying M&Ms at the concession stand. I got my Mother's Day pic with my precious kids and she got a treat. Winning all around. |
 |
| Bubba was on the mound for the first game of the day. I love watching this kid do his thing. |
 |
He had a solid fastball on Sunday and was striking out lots of batters. By the 4th inning, it was 12-1! |
 |
He gave up a few more runs, but the Fury won big and advanced to the championship game. And guess what? |
 |
| For the first time since becoming a Triple A team, these boys won the championship! |
 |
| No silver rings this time--bring on the gold! |
 |
| Pretty sure they won it for their mamas! I just love this team. All of the parents are so supportive and the boys are really playing their best baseball yet. |
 |
| Way to go, North TX Fury Elite! |
 |
I love seeing this kid smile so BIG! His daddy and I couldn't be more proud of him.
|
 |
| We ran home to regroup for a little while, then went to a Mother's Day cookout at Memaw and Poppi's house. Only the two littlest were tough enough to get in the water. |
 |
| They swam until dinner was served. These two girls are most definitely ready for summer! |
It was a memorable Mother's Day for sure. Jared and the kids all made me feel so special.
And I finally got my waterproof camera, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment