After a good night's sleep, we woke up with this view! Clear skies. Perfection.
 |
| We ate breakfast and then got ready for our first ski day in a whole year. |
 |
I'm not gonna lie, it ain't easy getting four kids in ski gear. Ski boots, helmets and skis are a whole other step. But we made it! |
 |
| This little one said she wanted to ski. I was skeptical, but willing to do it. |
 |
| Instead of doing the harness, I just put her between my skis and we began going downhill. |
 |
| We skied about 100 feet, then her daddy carried her back up (skis still on). I took off my skis and climbed back up the hill, and we did it again. Hard work! |
 |
Thank goodness she was content with skiing a few times and then wanted to go play in the snow with Gigi. We were exhausted! |
 |
| Jared and I met up with Boom Pa and the other kids, took the Christie lift up... |
 |
| and were ready to shred! |
 |
| Let's do this, ski team! |
 |
| Both Jackson and Lila were a little cautious on the first run... |
 |
| but after a little while, they were zipping along Right-o-way. I love skiing behind and watching the whole fam ski together. There's nothing like it. |
 |
Our first full ski day was fantastic. The kids got better after every run, and were soon ready to try the blues. |
 |
| Boom Pa and Lila gave Steamboat two thumbs up. |
 |
| I loved every minute of our first day. Skiing with this kid was a highlight for sure. |
 |
| We even made it up to the top of our favorite run--Tomahawk. "Look at this mom!" |
 |
We came in for lunch and then went right back out. This little snow bunny was so pleased that she remembered how to ski!
Spaghetti dinner was that night, and then we literally fell into bed. The best kind of tired. Blizzard day was ahead of us. Stay tuned for the one whole photo I took that day on the mountain. |
No comments:
Post a Comment