The big kids' school has a Family Fun Night every spring, but we have never made it due to baseball practice. We finally made it this year (post-football), and I'm so glad that we did. The kids had a total blast. Madison went with us, too, and was thrilled when she found one of her BFF's, Sydney.
 |
It was a sports-themed night, and they encouraged everyone to wear their favorite team jersey. I love that so many of the girls are into sports. |
 |
The boys represented well, too. Between these four boys, they covered basketball, football and baseball. |
 |
The Murphy Bumblebees took top honors, though, for most well-represented team! These cute girls wore their neon yellow proud. |
 |
| There was a DJ making sure that these girls got plenty of dancing in... |
 |
| concessions, including pizza, cotton candy and beverages... |
 |
| cool obstacles like this one, which were a big hit with all ages... |
 |
and even a photo booth that printed out pictures for everyone to take home! I brought all 7 of these kids with me and they were all so great... |
 |
| with the exception of the smallest one, who was NOT thrilled for the first half. I'm pretty sure she has social anxiety with big crowds. Anywho--I needed to take photos for the yearbook, and this kid had a death grip on my shirt! |
 |
| Thank goodness she found Lexie at the party! Before I knew it, she was talking, smiling, taking sassy pics in the photo booth... |
 |
and eating cotton candy!
What a fun night to be a Hunt Hound! |
No comments:
Post a Comment