Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Silly Willies

Parenting isn't that hard.  Just let your kids go skinny dipping and they will be all smiles.
 
The older two were thrilled to be in the hot tub after dinner, on a school night, none the less!

The youngest was thrilled beyond words that she got to hop in naked! 
We were thrilled that she didn't go potty in it.

Making alligators at school with mom and friends is also a big hit.  Today, Lila waved her wand and said, "I wish my mama could work in Kindergarten every day."  Ha!  Every day might be a bit much, but I do love going every week.
 
Hanging out with these two Varsity Cheerleaders was a highlight for Lila and Madison.
Getting to do a stunt was even better!  Go Plano East!

When I ran into the grocery store the other day I just needed three things.  Dog food, salad and a Cranergy drink.  They were all out of Cranergy, so I went to grab a Coke Zero at the checkout.  This one was the first one I saw--I felt silly, but it made me smile:)

Cameron and I started a Kindermusik class last week.  She loves it!  We are super goofy, dancing, marching, singing songs, rolling on the floor, and playing with toys.

The really big smiles come out when it's scarf time, though.  Where's Cami?!

This girl is such a little maniac these days, especially in public.  She does love her brother, though, and cheered, "touchdown Bubba!" at his game last night.

He's got a devoted fan club for sure.  All that's missing is my big bow.  Don't hold your breath!
(In all fairness, Cami isn't usually sporting such a gigantic bow--she broke her white one and had to borrow Lila's.  Couldn't go without one.  That would really be silly.)
 
These three goofballs not only rock it on the baseball field, but they dominate at football, too. 
Cowboys won big last night! 34 - 0. 

No comments:

Blog Archive