In the blink of an eye, Lila Lou went from this...
 |
| when she started her first year at North Star... |
 |
| to singing in her Pre-K graduation almost three years later. My goodness. How time does fly. |
 |
| Lookout world! Here comes Lila Grace! |
 |
| After watching her perform, we all congratulated her on a job well done. Also in attendance were Memaw, Poppi and Cami, but it was too hard to find everyone at the same time! She appreciated all of you being there for sure, though. |
 |
| Mrs. Rains has been such an awesome teacher for our little girl. She has loved on these kids every day this year, showing them how God wants us to treat everyone. Lila loves her and will miss her dearly next year. |
 |
And while we were celebrating our favorite graduate, the award for worst child in the performance went to....Cameron Nicole Hays! Yep. Out of the entire audience, she took the cake. Hollering, crawling out into the aisles, yelling, "ouch!" whenever I picked her up to take her out. Then crawling all the way to the back of the church, then up the stairs to the balcony. I watched Lila as best I could, popping in to see her from many different angles. It was adventurous to say the least! And I was relieved when it was over. Oh child of mine, things are never dull when you're around.
Happy Graduation, Lila! We are so very proud of you. |
No comments:
Post a Comment