Saturday, May 9, 2015

Field Day 2015!

Somehow, some way, the rain held off for Field Day, again!  It was very touch and go, as pretty big storms had come through the night before, but we woke up yesterday morning to no rain.
 
By 7:45am we had checked in and were at our station. 
I definitely had the coolest partner in crime there.

Go Dad, Go Dad!

I mean, this guy doesn't just talk the talk!  Check out those mad limbo skills!

A few hours later, this cute guy came to our station.  He had already done tug-of-war and a few of the other games and was ready to try his best at limbo.


I did miss getting to watch him go around to all the games this year, but he said he was having a great time!
 
 
Gage and Jackson were buddies for the day and did every event together.  I don't think Jackson stopped smiling all day:)
 

He totally went for it in water limbo, too!

How low can you go?

How low can you go?  Pretty low!  He did it a few more times and then was off to other things.  Some of his friends, though, like the two girls in this pic, must have done it 27 times. 
Water Limbo is where it's at!

These kids had a ball all day, and the fun even continued into the night, with a swim party at Tucker's house.  A very big day, indeed!

No comments:

Blog Archive