Just like that, three years flew by. Lila woke up on Friday morning and was all smiles for her last day of Pre-K. I, on the other hand, was just a little bit sad. I really do love her school and will be sad that she's not there next year. The teachers just adore her and have always treated us like family. She has learned so much this year, though, and is ready for the big time.
 |
| Who's ready for Kindergarten? This girl! |
 |
| I think another reason I'll miss North Star is I won't get to see some of my best friends many times a week. It's been so fun having our little ones in school together. We met at Angela's Café for breakfast after dropping off the kids for the last time. Love y'all! |
 |
| A few hours later it was time to pick up this girly. |
 |
| She had an awesome last day, and told me that they "didn't even have to do one worksheet" on their last day. Just play, play, play. |
 |
| We met her cute class at Braum's for an after-school celebratory dessert. |
 |
| No doubt about it--some very happy girls! |
 |
| As a bonus, their super-nice teacher even joined us. |
 |
| Lookout world, here comes Lila Lou. She's sweet as sugar, too:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment