Monday, May 18, 2015

Bragging Rights

Yep...I've got bragging rights...because I'm their mama!
This little girl is pure sweetness through and through.  She loves her friends, her family and Jesus.  What more could a mama ask for, really?
 
"Innocence."  I may very well have this blown up and framed.  I love it so much:)
 
Our oldest--one heckuva ballplayer!  He pitched the first game on Saturday.  After getting off to a rocky start and walking the first two batters, he struck out the next three.  No runs scored.  Then he got up to bat and hit a triple!  He came back onto the pitcher's mound the next inning and struck out the next two batters.  The last one hit it back to him and he threw that kid out at first base.  The Fury boys beat a team of 4th graders (again!) and then we high-tailed it over to another field in Sachse for their second game of the day.

After being down 5-9, these kids rallied and got the win!! 

Jackson hit a double, but they overthrew the pitcher, so it turned into a home run.  Yeehaw! 
We will take it!  I am so proud of this kid. 

Maybe it was all that good crawling around at the ball fields on Saturday that inspired her, but on Sunday, May 17th, this little girl finally started walking!  It may have taken 16 months and 2 days, but who's counting?!  Go Cami!
 

And last but not least, Miss Madison had her biggest game of the season yesterday and scored 3 goals!  Three!  In the first half.  She was on fire!

No comments:

Blog Archive