July 4th! Happy Independence Day!
 |
| My crew woke up bright and early and put on their red, white and blue. |
 |
| Jackson picked out a new dress for his baby sister and I must say, she was looking pretty cute:) |
 |
| We headed over to the pool party at Gigi and Boom's house and found Leslie, Aunt Glenda and Maddie ready to get the party started. |
 |
| Love her baby blues!! |
 |
| Cami made the rounds, hanging out with Gigi and Meme for a little while... |
 |
| but soon after we had changed into our stars and stripes, she had had enough and was ready for nap time. I did lots of holding at the pool party... |
 |
| and rocked my sweet baby girl while the big kids played and visited in the pool. |
 |
| I watched Lila very diligently water the stone all around the spa... |
 |
| the girls go down the slide together... |
 |
| and Jackson do a jump off of the waterfall! The kids looked like they were having so much fun, that I just had to join them. |
 |
| First, I went down the slide with Lila Lou. "Look, mom--no hands!" |
 |
| Then Jackson, Maddie and I did a triple slide. Very high speeds were reached. |
 |
| After about 9 rides down the slide, I was ready to chill just a bit. Cameron and I found this float that was much more our speed. Best spot in the pool. |
 |
| That is, until the other monkeys found us! I guess I only get 2 minutes of chill time, but that's how it goes! |
 |
| After a few hours in the pool, my sweet girl was ready to get out. She asked me to put her hair in a bun--a new thing these days. The other day she told her daddy, "I'm wearing my hair in a high bun and I have on a cute shirt, so now I look just like mommy." |
 |
We had a hodgepodge dinner and then were ready for our show. Maddie did her "Mean little Kitty" rap and then Lila sang "Let it Go," and all of that was really cute, but then we had a surprise appearance that knocked everyone's socks off--Erkel!!
Then we watched fireworks outside, but during the show Cami got sick. She threw up all over me, her, the chair. It was awful. I took her inside and she got sick three more times, so she had to go home in only a diaper. I put her in my bed and she slept really well most of the night. Thank goodness she isn't really sick--I guess the bottle just didn't agree with her. It was a stinky way to end the day, but it's just how things go sometimes. At least I learned that she sleeps really well in a bed with me--something we may have to do on our trip if she shuns the pack n play. Her daddy will be thrilled. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get the bed with both Cami and Lila. Stay tuned!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment