Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Memories

Just so I don't forget...here are some fun things that Lila did and said today.
 
Are you ready for this?  She can read!!  Yes.  As in whole sentences.  She correctly sounded out and read "The cat sat on the rat" and "Gus had a big ham" on the Reading Raven app we have on our ipad.  Then she moved right on to the next sentence.  I am BEYOND proud of this little girl.  I knew that age 4 was going to be exciting, and it is starting off with a bang!

Some other funny quotes by Lila:
"I hate that!  Oops!  I accidentally said the H word.  But I didn't say the F word...you know...Fuhh art (whispered). "And I didn't say the B word either.  "What's that?" I asked her, and she said, "buuuhhhtttt." Oh yes, we shouldn't say any of those words.  "No, we shouldn't," said my innocent little child.  Please keep her this sheltered forever!

No comments:

Blog Archive