Tuesday, April 15, 2014

3 Months? No way!

Time is just flying by with our sweet little lady.  Today she turned 3 months old.
 
It is unseasonably cold for mid-April, but we didn't mind.  It gave us a good excuse to put on this adorable outfit from my cousin Shelly.  It's a 6 month outfit, but it fits!

We also got out her monogrammed bunny that was sent all the way from NC.  Thank you, Grein Family!

This little girl is just the happiest baby in town.  I adore those sweet cheeks and lips and she's got piercing blue eyes, too.

Over the last month she has really started smiling so much.  Any time I talk to her, this is the grin I get.  I love it to pieces!

She babbles a lot, too, and I'm pretty sure she's got plenty to say! 



Although the bows are way cute, this is much more true to how we roll on an every day basis.  Those headbands always make such an indention on her head!  She loves chewing on her fingers and is already drooling like CRAZY.  My guess is that she cuts a tooth around 5 months. 

Baby girl, you are the best third baby bear anyone has ever seen!  We all love you more than we can express--me, your daddy, big brother and big sister.  Happy 3 months!

No comments:

Blog Archive