Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mama and Baby Bear

It's not too often that the Mama gets to be in pictures with the littlest bear in our house, so on Sunday we just had to fix that!
Sometimes this baby bear is content as can be. 
It's usually when she's snuggled in my arms, which I love!

We have already shared so many sweet moments and we are learning more about each other every day.  Her expressions say it all:

"Feed me!"

"Oh, no!"

"I like hanging out with you," which can very quickly turn into...

"I am so unhappy and you need to figure out why!"

I love you, sweet girl.  As one of our favorite books says: "I love you happy or sad, silly or mad. 
I love you through and through.  Yesterday, today and tomorrow, too."  Always.

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, how perfect!
You have a brother bear, sister bear, and baby bear. Perfect, perfect!

And, you look amazing! Just amazing!

Blog Archive