Date night!
February 15, 2014 - First Date Night since Cameron was born. It was glorious.
 |
| I really can't remember when our last solo date was, but I know that NYE was the last time we went out! Needless to say, it's been a while! We had such a nice time just getting to enjoy each other's company. Then we got a little bonus from the baby when we got home. She had just finished her bottle from Gigi and went to sleep pretty soon thereafter, around 10:30. She didn't wake up the next time until 4:00, so we got some MUCH needed sleep! Thanks, baby girl! |
 |
My little multi-tasker.
Holding the baby while eating a waffle and watching The Bachelor.
It's our girl time every week. She tells me which girls are pretty and which ones are crazy. I do have to fast forward if it gets a little racy, but it's fun to watch. She even wore her pearls for it!Cracks me up. |
 |
Good friends.
Gage, Caleb and Jackson going bananas on the bus! They got to go on their first field trip this year to the Outdoor Learning Center. I had to miss it, but Sandy sent me some pics. I love that he's got such good buddies at school. |
 |
Pretty murals.
After much discussion and thought, Lila's room finally got painted! And we love, love, love it. She chose a country theme, complete with two horses, some cows, chickens, ducks and a rabbit. |
 |
| I am beyond thrilled with Rod's work and she couldn't be happier about it. Now, if we could just get her to spend more time in there at night, we'd really be making progress! |
 |
The Moby Wrap.
Best baby invention in the past 10 years. Seriously, folks. I've heard about this, I just never tried it. It works wonders--as in, very fussy baby at night when you're trying to make dinner? No problem. Just put the baby in the moby wrap and they'll calm down right away! It's working like a charm for us and just might help me keep my sanity every evening. I could do an infomercial for Moby Wrap, I love it so much. |
 |
The Sleep Sack.
They put her in this at the hospital and she has loved sleeping in it ever since. And she's been sleeping on her back, too! That's something that neither of her siblings ever liked to do past about 2 weeks of age. Thank you, Sleep Sack. I love you. And when she outgrows it next month, we are moving on to the Miracle Blanket, which I've also heard great things about. |
 |
Show and tell.
J man got to show off his littlest sister at school yesterday. He was grinning from ear to ear.
We delivered 2 dozen donuts for his birthday celebration. |
 |
Good daddo!
As if that weren't cool enough, his daddy signed up to be the WatchDOG Dad yesterday, too.
So fun! They got to eat lunch together and go to recess together, too. I am so thankful that Jared took off work to do this for Jackson. I know it meant a lot to Jackson. Such a great dad!
My favorite, in fact. |
1 comment:
I am in love with her room... so beautiful!
Post a Comment