Monday, December 3, 2012

Dickens on the Square

Friday night was so nice that we decided to check out the festivities in downtown Plano.

We met Hayley and Sawyer on main street and got to enjoy good live music and yummy food.

J opted for pizza from Urban Crust, while Lila chose a footlong corn dog.  She did some damage on it, too, only stopping to eat a slice of cheese pizza.

On our way to see the tree lighting, the kids talked Gigi into buying them these light-up circus toys. 
After they received them, they turned into crazy power rangers!

We made it in time to see them light the big tree...

and although the kids were less than thrilled to take a picture with me, they happily obliged for Gigi. 
Such little stinkers.

I think it must have been the warm night air that had them all fired up...

because very soon this was the scene and they were off and running!  They danced to holiday music, ran around the pond, and had a fantasic time.  They were exhausting to watch!  It was a really neat evening, though, and one that I will plan on going back to next year.

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

I almost took Garrison to this but wasn't sure what it would be like. Now I will for sure go next year! Glad y'all had fun... even though the weather probably didn't match the scene! :)

Blog Archive