The day after Christmas I was finally able to take a breath. The kids and I just stayed home all day (a truly rare occastion) and chilled out. Some of the time, we really chilled out, as in went out to play in the 28 degree weather!
| First, they jumped on the snowy trampoline where Lila did a faceplant! Then, they headed over to the playground and had a ball. |
| They loved sliding down super fast and crashing into the snow! |
| Later that afternoon, I remembered that Jackson's ski pants could be let out 2 inches. Thank goodness, because look at these highwaters! |
| It didn't take long before little sister was following her brother's lead. |
| The smile didn't leave her face all afternoon. |
| It was one of those days that we will talk about all year. Having a snowy backyard to play in doesn't just happen every day, ya know:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment