Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Turn that frown upside down!

Even though last weekend was kind of a downer, I think it's so important to always focus on the positive.  I wanted to take time to recognize all the good things that we have to be thankful for...

like four grandparents who support our kids at all of their activities.  They were there to see the Mavericks win their first game of the season!

I'm also thankful for my husband, who so patiently applied the first round of icing for our gingerbread house, and for the three kids who decorated it without hollering about wanting to just eat the candy:)

I'm thankful that we got to spend Sunday afternoon at the Cowboys game...

and to Adam and Hayley for taking us there!  Y'all are awesome--thanks again for a great time.
We had a blast cheering on the Cowboys in OT and even better that they won!

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

Cute pictures! And I'm so jealous y'all got to go to that game... it was awesome!

Blog Archive