Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Owens Farm

We almost waited too late, but we finally made it to Owens Farm this year!

Maddie and Jackson were both in school, but we met my friend Mandy and her two girls, Brooklynn and Finley.  This little girl was so excited when we got there!

Our first order of business, feed those hungry goats.  This is definitely the closest she got to the goats.  Most of the time she was 5 feet back.  They can get a little aggressive, so I understand her hesitation!

Both girls were much happier climbing up the fence and checking out the big white goat that had done the same.  They thought he was pretty darn funny.

Precious pumpkin pic

Me and my sweet girl.  We are becoming attached at the hip again--she loves her mama SO much. I must say, the feeling is mutual, but we now do everything together!  If she hears any mention of me running an errand, no matter how mundane it is, she loads up in the car immediately. 
"Dry cleaners?  Sure! Grocery store? Count me in!"

It was the perfect fall day to enjoy being outdoors.

We bought the girls tickets to ride the train.  They did their best "choo choo" before the conductor got ready to leave.  Brooklynn had a change of heart at the last minute, though, so I took her place.

We had a really fun time on the train.  This little girl was laid-back and loving it.

Before we went home, we got to pick out two pumpkins to take with us.  It's such a fun time of year and I'm really glad we got to spend the day with our friends.  I felt like I was on vacation only having one kid to keep up with!  It's been many moons since it was just me and the J man going around town:)

No comments:

Blog Archive