Earlier this week the girls and I picked Jackson up from school and had a little surprise for him. We were going to pick out pumpkins!
 |
| There's this cute little church a few minutes from our house that has a great selection of pumpkins every year. They may not be the cheapest, but the sweet old people who work there make it so worth it to spend an extra $5. |
 |
| This year they added this great big haybale area that's just perfect for taking fall pictures in front of. |
 |
| I was pleasantly surprised at how willing my crew was, even though all they really wanted to do was run around amongst the pumpkin patch. We got a few cute pictures of all three... |
 |
| and a lot of outtakes that look like this. I would tell a joke, but Jackson was the only one who got that he was supposed to laugh/smile and still look at the camera! |
 |
| Then some bows started being thrown and I knew we were done! Let the pumpkin picking begin! |
 |
| After running into Jackson's kindergarten teacher there (fun little surprise), we loaded up the wagon with our 5 miniature pumpkins and 3 medium ones. Everyone was happy with their choices and our house is officially ready for fall now! |
 |
| After we got home, I packaged up some treats we'd made a few days before so that we could give them to our neighbors. I totally stole this idea from my friend, Carole, so thanks girl! I just thought the note that said "Happy Fall, Y'all!" was too cute to pass up. I think our neighbors liked it, too, and the kids loved getting to deliver the treats. |
No comments:
Post a Comment