Last night we all braved the rain and wind to cheer on the Cubs in their last game of the season. Unfortunately, Daddy didn't get the memo about the cold front coming in early, so he was stuck being the only guy there in shorts!
Friday, October 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(182)
-
▼
October
(21)
- Owens Farm
- Lake Pointe Fall Fest
- Monster Mash
- Burrrrrr
- Cowboy Day
- Cubs Rule!
- Happy Birthday, Uncle Scott!
- Blase Family Farm
- Super Soccer Saturday!
- Deep in the heart of Texas
- Family Fit Night
- Happy Fall, Y'all!
- Happy Birthday, Granny!
- Angry Birds and Cubs Win Big!
- Hook 'Em, we tried!
- Grandparents' Day
- Happenings at the Hays Casa
- School Picture Day!
- A Softie
- Vegas Weekend!
- Let's Go Rangers!
-
▼
October
(21)
1 comment:
Love the pic! I wish you would have posted the video at the multiple attempts at the "crowd" trying to get the ball back over the fence. That was classic! :) I hate that we missed CiCi's but we promised by Dad a birthday dinner... and I don't think CiCi's would have been a good option. Ha! Anyways, I was telling Brian that I think we need to have a between seasons get together for all of the Cubs. Spring seems like such a long way off! :)
Post a Comment