Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lake Pointe Fall Fest

This year we decided to simplify a bit and only attend one fall festival. 


Gigi helped me round up these three musketeers and take them for some good family fun.

Lila was only brave enough to do one game--fishing for ducks--but she did good at it!

After that the big kids took over and racked up some serious candy.

Lila and I did the cake walk together and I won!  I let her choose the prize--she opted for a pink hostess cupcake--and was stoked about it.

Soon after I won, Maddie did too.  Poor Jackson went round and round and never won!  A little while later a sweet lady who had been working the Cake Walk came up to me, asked if he was my little boy, and then gave him a treat anyway.  She felt so bad for him.  Such a nice thing to do and an added bonus of going to a small church fall fest:)

One of the cooler things J got to do was shoot a rubber band gun.  He hit the target right off the bat, too!

He and Maddie both did good at this spooky bean bag toss...

and then all three made a beeline for the bounce house obstacle course.  Lila insisted that she go, too, but bailed out before she got through the first hole. 

We ran around to the other end of it, just in time to see Jackson...

and Madison rush down the big slide.  They loved it.  In fact, we couldn't get them to do anything else, so Gigi stayed with them while Lila and I went to ride the train.

It was much more her speed.  There's that grin that I just love.

No comments:

Blog Archive