Sunday, October 28, 2012

Burrrrrr

Good thing we were ready for the cold, because it got here fast!  Maddie had a soccer game at 9am and we had to bundle up--it was 40 degrees!

Colleen, Gigi, Boom, Poppi, me and the kiddos all braved the cold to go cheer on the Angry Birds.

I guess I was so concerned with staying warm that I forgot to take any pictures of our little Angry Bird herself. I did get these too snow bunnies, though:)

And this snapshot was just too good to pass up--it was a beautiful morning and we were all smiles. 
The Angry Birds won big, too.  Yay!!

Maddie and I went back to the fields yesterday afternoon to cheer on the Murphy Mustangs.  It had warmed up a bit and we were thankful!

His team did so good--J man got 3 goals and they won about 9 - 0.

All of the Mustangs played well, with at least 4 different players scoring goals. 

Soccer is serious business!

We didn't know it until game time, but Jackson was playing Hunter's team.  It was fun to get to see him and his family.  The boys have known each other since they were born. 
How is it possible that they are old enough to be these two kids now??

No comments:

Blog Archive