Friday, May 4, 2012

Kindergarten Round-up

It's so hard to believe, but this week it was actually time for Jackson to go to Kindergarten round-up.

Yes, that's me, with a 5 year old almost-kindergartener standing next to me.  Ay caramba!

About to step foot inside his new school.

So glad to see two of his friends from school.  Maybe he'll get in the same class as one of them:)  When they asked for all of the kids to line up and go check out the kindergarten classes, without us parents, I teared up!  It was all I could do to not let a few tears fall.  This was totally unexpected.  I know that the first day of school will be tough, but I wasn't ready to almost cry at round-up! 

1 comment:

Carole said...

I totally cried at h's kinder round up, too. I'm going to lose it on the first day!

Blog Archive