Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Birthday

Last night we celebrated Jackson's birthday...again! He is now 2 years old and is probably not going to know what to think when everyone stops singing "Happy Birthday" to him and bringing over presents.

When I got the camera out tonight, Jackson started saying "cheese!"


Gigi, Madison and Boompaw came over first for the party.

Then Memaw and Poppy arrived for the fun.

After we had some very good Campisi's pizza, we let Jackson blow out two candles on his cupcakes.

The boy likes cupcakes!! He ate two yesterday and was asking for more!

After dinner, Jackson got to open his presents from his grandparents and from us. Here he is taking a spin on his very cool Texas Longhorns Tricycle. Jared and I got him a work bench, but it took a while to put together so I'll post some pics of that later this week. It was a really big hit and I don't think he put down his hammer or screwdriver for at least an hour! He also got a cool train set from Memaw and Poppy that I know he's going to love. Jackson can't wait for his friends to come over and play with all his new toys! Ok, maybe that was not an entirely true statement since sharing isn't so much his favorite thing, but really, he's got about a bazillion toys now, so he can't possibly play with them all at once.




No comments:

Blog Archive