Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monkey on my back

Since all of us have been sick these past few days, we've had to be quarantined in our house (not really, but it's a nasty stomach bug and we do not want to get anyone else sick). Being home bound really makes you use your imagination and find all new kinds of entertainment. For example, today Jackson and I played hide-and-go-seek for a while, but when I got tired of hiding I came up with a new game. The new game is called "Hey Jackson, wanna give Mike the Monkey a piggyback ride?" Of course he loved it and started going all around the house singing the song that I sing when I take Jackson for a piggyback ride.

After he'd made a lap or two around the living room, he decided it was time to go outside. Not so much an option since it was raining, but it was a good idea.

I suggested he take Mike for a spin in the house again and he took me literally and began spinning in circles, which is what got this huge grin:)


After a few more minutes, he decided the game was over and it was time for Mike's piggyback ride to end. Wonder what we're going to do now?!

No comments:

Blog Archive