Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Jackson!

I can hardly believe that it's already time for me to do this post. It really doesn't seem possible that Jared and I are the proud parents of the best little boy that God ever created (we are a little biased, I know). How did Jackson get to be 2 years old?! I have no idea. We have been having so much fun with him that I guess the past 24 months just flew by us.


Jackson is learning new things every day, has an amazing memory, loves all of his grandparents so very much and is especially fond of Miss Madison. He has a fantastic personality, an infectious laugh and is so fun to be around. Since today is his actual birthday, we are doing whatever he wants all day. So far he has slept in, ate a cinnamon roll for breakfast, went to Little Gym (b/c he told me that's what he wanted to do and we had a make-up class to do), had lots of goldfish for a snack, ate lunch (which included ham, cheese, chips and more goldfish), helped me bake and decorate cupcakes and then straight up refused a nap. Oh yeah, he's also had a few calls and even a text message wishing him a happy birthday:) Tonight the grandparents are coming over to celebrate with us, so I'm sure his day is only going to get better.

Happy Birthday, sweet boy. We love you!!!

1 comment:

Blog Archive