Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Pre K Trunk-or-Treat

 As if Monday mornings weren't already busy enough, we had to get Jared and Jackson off to 5th grade camp!  Then, we could focus on transforming Cameron into Cinderella.  Somehow, someway, we were ready in time for school!
This child loves to dress up.  And loves her some makeup.  I love that she still has squishy cheeks!
Zoey is one of her best friends at school.  They are so cute together.

All the teachers were rock stars this year!  Sweet Mrs. A was rocking some solid gold necklaces!

Almost every kid came in costume and all were stoked about getting some candy.

This was my first time at Trunk-or-Treat.  I gotta say, I was blown away! 
All of the cars were super impressive.

This car not only had a 6 foot tall T-Rex balloon on top of it, but they had Halloween music blasting from it as well.  The Monster Mash was my fave.
 

Some of the parents even dressed up, like my friend Caroline.  Such dedication to the event!

Cookie Monster trunk was one of the best, I thought.  These kids are so lucky to have such amazing parents put together this event.  Even if Halloween had been rained out last night, Cami would have been able to say she'd already been trick-or-treating.  Alas, Halloween night was a huge success, though.  Stay tuned for pics!

No comments:

Blog Archive