Thursday, November 30, 2017

Growing Up!

How in the world is it already time for braces?

I have no idea how this happened, but it did!

The cutest Brace Face I ever did see.

On the same day, Cami and Maddie got their flu shots AND Lila was chosen to represent her school in a Martin Luther King, Jr. essay contest.  Such a big day!  I had tears in my eyes as Lila read her letter to me.  She wrote it to MLK and told him all about how his vision for a kinder world changed her life.  It ended with "If you didn't do what you did, I wouldn't have one of my very best friends."  Proud mama moment for sure.

A few days later, this little turkey was out for Thanksgiving break!

We met the boys' football coach at PSA and grabbed their 1st place trophies.  Way to go, Cowboys!

First up on our list for a fantastic Thanksgiving Break was to go see Calley in Annie, the musical.

Such a fantastic outing for me and my mini-me!

The show was awesome!  Super cute and Calley did great.

The girls even got to meet "Sandy" after the show.  It solidified the fact that Lila and Cami both really, really, really want a golden retriever for Christmas!  Oh my word.

No comments:

Blog Archive