A few weeks ago these two boys set off on an adventure.
 |
| Camp Counselor Hays and his sidekick left town for a few days to go to 5th Grade Camp. |
 |
He was in charge of these 6 boys and said they were a really good group. I was relieved and so was he. |
 |
| The kids did all sorts of activities, like archery... |
 |
| canoeing... |
 |
| nine square... |
 |
| and even some learning about the great outdoors. |
 |
| I know that their favorite activity was playing jackpot during free time, though! |
 |
| Since they were gone during Halloween, they got to bring their costumes. |
 |
| The YMCA put on a Halloween dance and our son even participated! Look--he's dancing!!! |
 |
| These boys had such a fantastic week. |
 |
| I'm pretty sure that camp will be at the top of their 5th Grade Best Memories list! |
No comments:
Post a Comment