Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Goblins & Goals Sting Tourney

We kicked off Halloween a little early this year with a 3 v 3 Tournament for Lila.  Her soccer team was split in half and I was asked to do the costumes for her team.

Team Frankenstein--aren't they just so franken cute?! I had the jerseys made, ordered the Frankenstein leg warmers and bought the headbands.  My skills end there!  Another mom made all the tutus.  Thank goodness for crafty moms!

Team Dracula was pretty fierce.  I'm not so sure that Madi R. shared the same enthusiasm as some other girls did for this team, though!  Too funny.


Let's go #12!

After they lost the first game, we told them to shed the tutus.  Game 2 went much better and they won!  Game 3 didn't turn out as well, but it was good experience for them.

We're hoping at the next 3v3 tournament these two girls get to play together.
I just love those smiles.

No comments:

Blog Archive