Monday, April 10, 2017

Birthday Girl

Birthdays are a big deal in our house.  I love it that way.  One special day for the year.  
We extended it a little this year since Lila's birthday was on a Saturday, though.

Cami and I brought her birthday donuts at school.


This year, she asked for sporty donuts.  So cool!  We had them make basketball, soccer and softball donuts, all accented with girl colors.  Sporty Spice approved!

After lunch, we were saying goodbye and little sister stole the show.  She had them carrying her around the halls like the Queen of Sheeba.  

Within seconds, two more girls had joined her harem!


After we left school, we went home to bake her birthday cake.
Thank goodness I've got such a nice Cake Boss.

We picked up Brooklyn and her big brother Ben after school.  The kids played until it was time to go to football practice and the girls' soccer game.

The Bees kicked off their three-game weekend perfectly, with a win!
A great beginning to Lila's birthday.


No comments:

Blog Archive