Thursday, May 19, 2016

Dress Rehearsal

T minus two days until the actual recital, and it was the all-important dress rehearsal night!  
This tiny dancer was a wee-bit worn out from a long day at school.

Lots of learning, followed by a half-hour in the hair and make-up chair is sure to wear out anyone!

By the time we got in the dressing room, though, this girl had rebounded like a champ.
That's my girl!

Miss Gil was so happy to see two of her favorites.  They practiced their tap routine to Hey Mickey a couple of times before taking the stage and I heard they did really well.

I would expect nothing less!  This week we have had intensive dance classes at home.  I videoed their routines last week so that I could help Lila with her two routines.  After a few days, she is now able to remember all her steps and has the best smile on her face, too.  She's a natural!  

These three are going to steal the show tomorrow night.  I just know it.


No comments:

Blog Archive