It's almost recital time again! Dance portraits were taken this past weekend, so I got to see Miss Lila in her two costumes. The verdict is in--they are adorable!
 |
| First up, her tap photos. She will performing a routine to Hey Mickey. It's so darn cute. |
 |
| There is no doubt that Ashley, Lila and Brooklynn are going to steal the show! |
 |
It's been such a fun addition having Brooklynn at the same dance studio this year. She and Lila make a great team. |
 |
| Bippity Boppity Boo was up next--their jazz costume. I love it, too! |
 |
| Impressive heel stretches for 6 year olds:) |
 |
| Kindergarten Cuties--one of Lila's BFF's. |
 |
| I simply cannot wait to watch our little girl dance her heart out in a couple of weeks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment