Friday, February 26, 2016

The View

The end of basketball season was such a let down.  I got tired of seeing J's face all sad and upset.  He was frustrated, and rightfully so.  Thank goodness that's over!
This huge smile is a much better view!  The Cowboys had their first game of the season earlier this week, and came out swinging.  They beat the Dragons 70 - 0.  Wow!  It was an impressive display on both sides of the ball.  This kid even caught two interceptions and returned them both for touchdowns!  He also threw at least 4 or 5 touchdowns, and caught one from Brock, as well.  Quarterback, receiver, or safety--this kid can do it all!

We are so lucky that he got on a team with two very dedicated coaches.  They have a very extensive playbook that he prides himself on having memorized.
 
 
 
We also struck big in the good athlete category.  These boys are awesome!
 
So while Jared was at a data center conference in San Fran this week, and had this amazing view of the bay...(yes, that's the Golden Gate Bridge!)
 

I'll take this view any day of the week.  Watching my oldest play one of his favorite sports...

and seeing the joy on my youngest child's face as she learns how to swing "like a big girl."


She said, "I swinging mom!  This is fun!"

  
Ok, ok, so maybe I could be persuaded to take in this view for a few days. 
I don't think I'd turn it down!

No comments:

Blog Archive