Sunday morning with my three littlest valentines. My true valentine bought me those gorgeous white and pink tulips and they are still beautifying our house today!
 |
The kids loved their valentine cards from us, their grandparents, cousin and each other.
They are surrounded by so much love! |
 |
| This little girl simply adores her Bubba. And he's pretty fond of her, too:) |
 |
Sweet Lila worked really hard making a special card for her brother. It said, "I love you Jack. You are the best. You are cool! I rely, rely, rely do love you."
Priceless.
I was signed up to work in the nursery at church, so we had to hustle to get there by 9:15. We made it and I got to love on 6 precious one-year-olds. Jared went to Kids Town with the big kids because it is parent month, and he got to see what their church experience is all about! After lunch, we split up and Jared took J to pick out a new bike. |
 |
| Great success! He officially has a BIG BOY BIKE! |
 |
| He is so stoked about this birthday gift and we hope he enjoys it for years to come. |
 |
We spent the whole day as a family and I really didn't want it any other way.
Valentine's Day 2016 - perfection! |
No comments:
Post a Comment