Thursday, February 11, 2016

Just say yes!

"Mom, can I take a bubble bath tonight?"  Sure!
 
A random Monday night, after dinner.  Why not have a good soak in your mom's tub?
Of course, our house in always eventful, so in no time at all, the tub was almost overflowing with bubbles!  Little sister thought this was especially great and kept running back to get more bubbles on her hands.

 

"Go my gym class, mom?  See baby Nash?"  Sure!  These two had a ball running, jumping and horsing around at the their favorite hangout.

"You know, it's been 104 days and you still haven't had lunch with me at school."  Not that anyone is counting...but today we ended that streak by joining big sister for lunch!

Cami and I picked up chicken minis and hashbrowns from Chick-fil-A and had brunch with Lila at 10:30 this morning.  She loved it.

And who are we kidding--I did, too.

After brunch, my sidekick and I hit up the carwash, Hobby Lobby, Dillard's, and Stride Rite.  She was such a little doll that I agreed to a cookie and sitting by the big water fountain. 
What a beautiful day!  I'm going to try and say yes more often.

No comments:

Blog Archive